Posted on January 11, 2013
Just one block off of the Courthouse Square you will spot the distinctive old Victorian home which houses the office and breakfast rooms of the Queen of Diamonds Inn! With a good arm, the Queen is, literally, a stones throw from the Court House Square and its shops, and you’ll find Buddy’s Hawg House Restaurant right across the street.
The Queen of Diamonds Inn is conveniently located close to these local area attractions:
- Five minutes (less than two miles) from the Crater of Diamonds State Park
- Five minutes from the Ka-Do-Ha Indian Village
- Ten minutes from Lake Greeson
- Ten minutes from the Little Missouri River
- Walking distance from Diamonds in the Hole (Mini-Golf)
Area things to do include: Local shopping Trout fishing Lake and watersports (boating, skiing) ATV/Dirt biking Hiking Arrowhead hunting
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.